This position is responsible for assisting multiple funeral home locations in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh, PA. The candidate should be a licensed funeral director who can provide support in the selection, training and motivation of location staff to ensure that they can uphold the standard of excellence of this multi-generational, family owned funeral home, crematory, cemetery and mausoleum operation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate funeral arrangements with families
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Community involvement
- Meet with pre-need families
- Manage time effectively
- Complete embalming, dressing, and cosmetic work
- Support and greet family and friends during visitation time
- Complete removals as necessary
- Complete paperwork and assist team members with required documentation
- Maintain a clean and healthy work environment
- PA Funeral Director’s license or ability to reciprocate
- Minimum 5 years funeral home experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Thorough understanding of PA Funeral Law
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and database software
We are looking for talented individuals who have a desire to excel in their field and can provide the families we serve with exceptional, meaningful funeral experiences. The potential candidate should have a willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
Jefferson Memorial Funeral Home, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Jefferson Memorial Funeral Home has an opening for one licensed funeral director. We are located in Pleasant Hills 8 miles south on Route 51 from downtown Pittsburgh.
Call Lacyn Barton at 412-655-4501
Contact: Lacyn Barton 412-655-4501